2013/14 RE Academy Priority Registration – Requests Due 8/22July 22, 2013
- October 21–24, 2013 – Santa Ynez Valley Marriott in Buellton
- November 18–21, 2013 – Courtyard by Marriott in San Diego
- December 2–5, 2013 – Caltrans District 3 Office in Marysville
- February 18–21, 2014 – CSUS College of Continuing Education in Sacramento
- March 17–20, 2014 – Warner Center Marriott in Woodland Hills
- April 21–24, 2014 – Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport in Fresno
- May 19–22, 2014 – Ayres Hotel in Anaheim
- June 16–19, 2014 – DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Rohnert Park
- $360 State and Local Participants
- $560 Other
Seating is very limited for this training and sessions have filled up quickly in the past. Interested participants must request admittance by sending an email to your District Training Coordinator (District 3: David Giongco, email@example.com; All other District Training Coordinators can be found HERE) no later than August 22, 2013. Provide your name, agency, phone number, and email address with your request.
Once District priority registration lists has been compiled, participants will receive an email from CSU Sacramento regarding registration and payment. Individuals unable to secure a slot will be placed on a standby list and notified of any availability.
Updated 2013-08-05: Dates for Sacramento session revised to February 18-21.