2/25 ATP Cycle 2 Application WorkshopFebruary 11, 2015
The Division of Local Assistance, in conjunction with the California Transportation Commission (CTC) has planned an ATP Cycle 2 Workshop to gather input on the next draft of the 2015 ATP Application form and supporting documents:
- Date/Time: February 25th from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Location: Caltrans HQ Building (1120 N Street Sacramento, 95814) Conference Room 2116
- Call-In #/code: (866) 707-4366 / Participant Passcode: 6010587
- If you’re interested in participating in person, contact Ted Davini ASAP (contact info below). Space is limited.
Primary Agenda Topics:
- Timeline/Overview of CTC Guidelines for Cycle 2
- Timeline/Overview of Caltrans’ update-process for the Application Form and preparations for Cycle 2
- Initial discussions on the establishment of an ATP Advisory Committee
- Summary of comments received on the first draft of the Cycle 2 Application (received Jan – early Feb)
- Latest draft of the Caltrans Cycle 2 Application Form
- Latest draft of Caltrans Local Assistance Program Guidelines (LAPG) Chapter 22: ATP Program Guidelines
- Next Steps for Cycle 2 preparation
Preparations for the upcoming workshop:
- Between now and this workshop, ATP stakeholders are encouraged to continue reviewing the Caltrans draft Application for Cycle 2, Caltrans draft LAPG Chapter 22 - interim Guidelines, and other program information. These documents are located on the Caltrans ATP website at: http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/LocalPrograms/atp/index.html
- Between now and the workshop, Caltrans will be focused on revising the Cycle 2 Application form and Chapter 22 based on 1) the comments received from the ATP stakeholders, 2) the latest draft of the CTC Guidelines, 3) lessons learned from Cycle 1 applications, eligibility reviews, and project delivery issues.
- Prior to the workshop on the 25th (hopefully by February 20th), Caltrans intends to share revised drafts of the Application Form and Chapter 22 with stakeholders for the opportunity to review prior to the workshop
- The last few days prior to the workshop, ATP stakeholders are encouraged to review the next draft Application to confirm their past comments have been addressed and consider any new comments.
- ATP Stakeholders are encouraged to bring new comments to the workshop on the 25th. Caltrans expects to discuss both past and new comments at the workshop. Due to time constraints, Caltrans requests stakeholders submit minor text changes in writing at the meeting or as a follow-up to the meeting no later than March 5th.
For questions on this upcoming workshop, contact Ted Davini at (916) 653-4335.