Draft ATP Guidelines UpdatedJanuary 10, 2014
To update those interested in the recent discussions from workgroup meetings, the CTC has provided another version of the ATP guidelines. Several of the notable changes include:
- Matching requirement of 12% except for projects benefiting a disadvantaged community, stand-alone non-infrastructure projects, and safe routes to school projects.
- 5% of funds in the statewide competitive program and the rural and small urban program will be made available for active transportation plans in disadvantaged communities.
- Minimum request of $250,000 for infrastructure projects, excluding safe routes to schools projects and recreational trails projects.
- Median household income criteria for disadvantaged criteria to be based on census tract level.
- Role of Safe Routes to School Technical Assistance Resource Center to be expanded for all ATP non-infrastructure projects.