MAP-21 Safety Performance Measures NPRM WebinarsMarch 11, 2014
The U.S. Department of Transportation has scheduled two webcast events to provide:
- An overview of the approach to implementation of the safety performance requirements in MAP-21; and
- Details of the Safety Performance Measures Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) to be published on March 11.
The webcasts will be delivered on March 13, 2014 from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. PDT and will be repeated on March 17, 2014 from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. PDT. Both webcasts will cover the same materials. For additional information or to register, click here.
UPDATE March 11, 2014
Caltrans has created a team to address questions and comments for this NPRM. If you would like to share feedback on the impacts to California and your organization, you can reach out to the Caltrans team lead, Thomas Schriber, from the Division of Traffic Operations. He will be supported by Jesse Bhullar and Greg Tom in the Division of Local Assistance. Their contact information is:
- Thomas Schriber: email@example.com, (916) 654-7138
- Jesse Bhullar: firstname.lastname@example.org, (916) 654-5026
- Greg Tom: email@example.com, (916) 653-4727