CA Sustainable Transportation Funding WorkshopSeptember 13, 2014
On October 7th, MBUFA will hold the latest of its workshop series in Los Angeles, CA to educate and inform thought leaders on using mileage-based-user-fees as a viable financial basis for funding transportation infrastructure.
The workshop will be at the Embassy Suites in Glendale (800 North Central Avenue , “Emerald Salon” Conference Room ,Glendale, CA) from 12:30pm to 5:30pm and will feature the following presentations:
- The Federal & California Financial Cliff - Jack Basso, MBUFA, and Steven Keck, Caltrans
- The Importance of Transportation Infrastructure: Enhancing California’s Economy - Nick Vyas, USC Marshall School of Business, Global Supply Chain Management Program
- MBUF 101 - Adrian Moore, The Reason Foundation
- What Are Other States Doing to Move the Cliff? - Barbara Rohde, MBUFA
- The Oregon Model - James Whitty, Oregon Department of Transportation
- State & Local MBUF Efforts - Lucy Dunn, CTC; Norma Ortgea, Caltrans; Hasan Ikhrata, SCAG; Eric Thronson, California State Senate Transportation and Housing Committee
The workshop is free for those who like to attend, but registration is required here.