Registration for the Federal Aid Series courses is now open. The Federal Aid Series is scheduled in District 3 from April 30 – May 4, 2012:
- 4/30: Getting Your Federal-Aid Project Started
- 5/1: Federal Procedural Requirements for Environmental Analysis for Transportation Projects (NEPA)
- 5/2: Procedures for Right-of-Way Acquisition
- 5/3: Federal-Aid Project Development: Design to Construction
- 5/4: Federal Rules for Contract Administration and Project Completion
To sign up for the series, click HERE to register directly with Sacramento State’s College of Continuing Education.
For additional information about the new Cooperative Training Assistance Program (CTAP), Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP), and other training opportunities, please visit their website: http://www.cce.csus.edu/conferences/caltrans/localAssistance/index.htm