Revisions to the 2014 ATP statewide and small urban & rural components CTC staff recommendations were recently made. As noted in the announcement sent Friday, the following changes made were:
- The Samoa Trail project (ID 0014) in Humboldt County has been withdrawn by the applicant.
- We added the following projects; Sawmill Bike Trail Safe Access project (ID 0058) in El Dorado County and Safe Routes to School non-infrastructure projects in Solano County (ID 0217), Tulare County (ID 0357) and San Joaquin County (ID 0611).
- We added the Eureka Waterfront Trail project (ID 0007) in Humboldt County and deleted the Bridgeport and Lee Vining Safe Routes to School project (ID 0587) in Mono County (the Eureka Waterfront Trail project scored higher than the Mono County project).
Other notable revisions include:
- Correction to amounts represented for non-recommended projects in the applications list1 and
- Letters received by the Commission regarding applications.
Here’s an excel version of the project lists attached to the recommendation.
Update 8/20/14: The Commission adopted the statewide and small urban & rural components in accordance with staff recommendations.
The funding plans and schedules communicated in some applications were not consistent (e.g. Project Programming Requests didn’t match other parts of the application). In those situations, amounts were represented based on interpretation and may be revised when reviewed and considered for funding in regional programs. ↩